Find the Best Ruby Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A ruby bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. The rich and warm color hues of red, pink-red, blood-red, and burgundy are perfect to compliment most any color of outfit. A ruby bracelet is the birthstone for July which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special July baby. Also, rubies symbolize love, wealth, and success, and with many cultures believing that rubies are the Stone of Kings! Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best ruby bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several ruby bracelets styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a ruby bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different styles of ruby ring, necklaces, and earrings that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a ruby bracelet today, and the matching ruby necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is ruby?
- Ruby is the traditional birthstone for July. A ruby bracelet makes a great July birthday gift, but also a great July push present to the mother for the birth of a July baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great ruby bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with ruby?
- Rubies come in a variety of rich and warm hues of red, pink-red, blood-red, and burgundy. Red compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes rubies extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a ruby bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a ruby bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the ruby bracelet. Secondly, is the ruby bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the ruby bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the ruby bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your ruby bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is ruby a good stone for a bracelet?
- A ruby bracelet is great to wear and so are ruby earrings, rings, and necklaces. Rubies have an excellent toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Like most gemstones, rubies should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a ruby necklace can last for many years.
- Can you wear rubies every day?
- Ruby jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Rubies have an excellent toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Like most gemstones, rubies should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a ruby bracelet can last for many years. Try matching up and wearing the rich and warm hues of ruby reds with different colors in your wardrobe—a black and white outfit with red rubies looks spectacular and polished. Rubies also look great with blues, greens, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of ruby jewelry styles at the best price.
How to Choose a Ruby Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of a Ruby Bracelet Gemstone
Ruby gemstones for a ruby bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each ruby bracelet design. The most popular ruby gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Ruby Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Ruby Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a ruby bracelet it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklace, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a ruby bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Ruby Gemstone
- Ruby oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a ruby bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval ruby in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Ruby Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a ruby bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful ruby bracelet styles.
- Square Ruby Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a ruby bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful red hues of this most attractive gemstone. There are several ruby bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Ruby Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Ruby Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut ruby can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many ruby bracelet designs.
- Pear Ruby Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut ruby is not a popular choice for a ruby bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Ruby Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped rubies are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut ruby bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Ruby Gemstone
- A ruby bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a ruby bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Ruby Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your ruby bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a ruby bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A ruby bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Ruby Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your ruby bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A ruby bracelet can look very nice with just rubies in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a ruby bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular ruby bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut rubies in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the rubies look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the rubies quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between rubies in a line or tennis bracelet style. This type of ruby bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both rubies and diamonds in the bracelet is the most popular choice.
How to Determine Your Ruby Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Ruby Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A ruby bracelet is great for a mother either delivering a July baby or who has ruby as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful ruby bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Ruby Bracelet
Cleaning a ruby bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of warm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your ruby bracelet for about 10 – 15 minutes and then gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your ruby bracelet under warm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the ruby bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam cleaning is not recommended.
How to Ensemble Your Ruby Bracelet
Once you have selected your ruby bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of rubies can vary from deep red to medium pink. The most important thing is that your ruby jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.