Diamond Stud Earrings
While jewelry styles go in and out of fashion, there are a few pieces every woman should own because they never go out of style. These classics become wardrobe staples and are the accessories women reach for time and again. A strand of pearls, a gold chain, and diamond stud earrings are among the jewelry pieces that can be the foundation for a stunning selection of accessories. SuperJeweler offers sizes for every age and preference, with 1-carat diamond stud earrings being the most popular choice.
- Diamond Stud Earrings are a Wardrobe Staple
- Earrings are the most easily visible jewelry accessory there is they are visible no matter what you’re wearing, and they frame the face beautifully. Wearing diamond stud earrings is an effortless way to add sparkle to any outfit. They coordinate with everything from casual tees and blue jeans to formal evening dresses. Diamond studs give you the freedom to wear fine jewelry no matter what you’re doing. You don’t have to worry about them getting tangled in your hair or clothing, and they aren’t at risk for being tugged or grabbed by little hands, making them a favorite go-to for mothers who don’t want to wear dangling jewelry. Many women wear diamond stud earrings every day as their signature look.
- Diamond Stud Earrings for Women are the Perfect Gift
- Diamond stud earrings are the top fine jewelry gift choice for good reason. They come in various stone sizes, are one-size-fits-all, and look spectacular at any price point. Our 1/2 carat diamond stud earrings are a lovely gift for that special young lady in your life for a Sweet Sixteen, Quinceanera, or graduation celebration. A century ago, a strand of pearls might have been given, but today's young women prefer simple diamonds for their versatility and ability to complement any outfit.
- Romantics looking for a gift for someone special will get high marks for giving diamond earrings to their partner. They don’t need to be sized to fit and are personal. You can be sure that every time that special someone is complimented on her diamond stud earrings, she’ll think of you.
- How Big Should Your Diamond Stud Earrings Be?
- Although diamond studs are always a pair of single stones set in precious metal, there is plenty of variety to personalize your style. Start by deciding how big you want your earrings to be. If you want something subtle, ½ carat diamond stud earrings have lots of sparkle and are lovely for everyday wear, particularly if you are petite. While 1-carat earrings are the most popular, you can also opt for 2-carat diamond stud earrings if you prefer a more dramatic impression. SuperJeweler carries the most extensive selection available, so choosing the perfect size is easy. If you can't picture how big a pair of 1.55-carat diamond earrings is, we provide exact measurements in millimeters, so you know precisely how your earrings will look on you.
- Style Options
- The most popular diamond stud earrings are round or brilliant cut. These have incredible depth and sparkle and are classics that will be just as fashionable a decade from now as they are today. White and yellow gold have been popular for decades but rose gold diamond stud earrings are quickly gaining ground due to their feminine appeal and rosy glow.
- Diamond studs are often mounted in martini settings or traditional prong settings to allow maximum light refraction. Bezel set studs are an excellent choice if you prefer a more contemporary style with more gold showing. The bezel acts as a "frame" for each diamond. What else should you look for when shopping for diamond stud earrings? Screw back posts are the best option to ensure your earrings won't get lost or come loose. These earrings have a grooved post with a gold back that screws into place. They are adjustable and incredibly comfortable without having to be too tight.
- If you still aren't sure what kind of diamond stud earrings are right for you, we are always happy to help. Contact us any time, and one of our customer service representatives can help you find a pair of diamond stud earrings you'll cherish for years to come.
Frequently Asked Question
- How to buy diamond stud earrings?
- There are as many types of diamond stud earrings as there are peoples ear lobes, and much of how you buy diamond stud earrings related to your personal taste. The first task is setting your budget. Diamond stud earrings at $250 are quite different than diamond earrings at $25,000, but there are so many choices at both price levels and everything in between. Then, decide on round diamond earrings, or princess cut diamond stud earrings, or white gold diamond stud earrings. Decide exactly what you are looking for. Lastly decide whether to shop online or in a store. Stores have limited selections, but personal service. If you shop online, at a site like SuperJeweler.com, you will find much lower prices and enormous selection.
- Where to buy diamond stud earrings?
- Buying diamond stud earrings online has become the most popular way to buy diamond earrings. The benefits of buying online include shopping a huge selection that no retail store can match, and paying lower prices as a result of not having physical stores. SuperJeweler is one of the top websites for amazing discounts on diamond stud earrings and other earrings of all types. This includes round diamond earrings, round stud earrings, 1 carat diamond earrings, 2 carat diamond earrings and more. You can get fabulous diamond stud earrings online without leaving your home.
- How to clean diamond stud earrings?
- Cleaning diamond stud earrings is really quite easy. You will need a drinking glass, toothbrush, warm water and some dish liquid. Make a solution of dish liquid and warm water. Swish it around and then drop in your diamond stud earrings. Wait ½ hour, then pull out the diamond earrings brush off all dirt and grim with your toothbrush, and then drop the diamond stud earrings back into the solution. After a few moments, rinse the earrings off, let them dry and you are done.
- How much are diamond stud earrings?
- That is a really tough question, because diamond stud earrings come in gold, platinum, silver, palladium and other metals, and the diamonds can be tiny from .05 carats each, all the way up to 3 to 4 carats each. If you are shopping online, you can find nice ½ carat diamond earrings in the range of $250-$350, 1 carat diamond studs from $750 to $3000, 2 carat diamond stud earrings from $3000 up to $20,000 and more. Just decided on your budget, search and you will find just the right thing. SuperJeweler.com has the lowest prices anywhere on diamond stud earrings.
- What is a good size for diamond stud earrings?
- The ring size of diamond earrings really depends upon the person wearing them. A young girl certainly would not wear giant diamonds like a New York glamorpuss! The most popular diamond stud earrings run from ½ carat to 2 carats total weight. You can certainly get a nice pair of 1 carat diamond stud earring for about $1000 online at SuperJeweler.com