The Best Eternity Ring from SuperJeweler!
The eternity ring is a meaningful and endearing anniversary gift for your wife or partner. For decades an eternity ring has symbolized romance and the growing love since the couple joined in marriage. The eternity ring is also a very popular wedding band style choice as the circle of a diamond eternity ring or gemstone eternity ring is the perfect complement to a diamond or gemstone engagement ring. Today, SuperJeweler.com offers the finest eternity ring selection featuring a variety of perfectly matched diamonds and gemstones in several carat total weights, mounted in your choice of precious metals, and customized to your unique finger size. Plus, the eternity ring selection at SuperJeweler.com is priced to meet every budget.
Diamond Anniversary Ring
The gift of a diamond anniversary ring has been popular for decades as a loving symbol to mark milestone anniversaries like the 5th, 10th, 25th and so on. The latest trend is to give a diamond anniversary ring as push presents to celebrate the arrival of a baby, as well as many other special occasions. Today, you will also see a diamond anniversary ring or eternity ring being worn as a fashion statement on the righthand. No other ring type is so versatile.
Eternity Ring as Diamond Wedding Band
For many brides, an eternity ring is the wedding band of choice because they want a ring with more sparkle and style than a plain gold or platinum wedding ring. There is nothing is more luxurious and yet as simple as to enhance a traditional diamond solitaire with a diamond eternity ring. In fact, adding a second matching eternity band, one on each side of an engagement ring looks truly spectacular. Another great reason to wear a gold or platinum eternity ring is because when it is worn without the engagement ring it looks more impressive than a plain wedding band for every day.
The Eternity Ring, SuperJeweler Carries The Finest
Every woman is special in her own way, so at SuperJeweler.com we offer our eternity ring collection in a variety of precious metals, including white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum. But the metal is just the beginning. Our eternity ring collection is available in several elegant setting styles, diamond qualities, and gemstone options to coordinate with any style of engagement ring or personal style.
Here at SuperJeweler.com you will find three traditional styles of eternity ring settings. The channel set eternity ring features a continuous row of matched diamonds set inside a channel of gold or platinum. This style is an excellent choice for a woman who works with her hands. The prong set style eternity ring is the most popular choice, as a prong set eternity ring shows for the most surface area of each diamond for maximum sparkle. A bezel set eternity ring encases each individual diamond in a circle of gold or platinum, adding drama and highlighting each stone. A bezel set eternity ring is lovely when you want the gleam of precious metal. This works especially well if the ring contains larger stones.
Try An Unusual Eternity Ring
At SuperJeweler.com, we have an eternity ring to fit your unique and unusual style. A milgrain prong diamond eternity ring frames the row of prong set diamonds with a thin ribbon of milgrain beading for an intricate, vintage look. It combines the practicality of prong settings that keep the diamonds securely in place with the elegance of a beaded band. For a more contemporary feel, SuperJeweler.com offers a rounded bar eternity ring that features a gently rounded bar of platinum or gold between each diamond, giving the ring a scalloped effect around both edges of the ring and creating a break between each stone so that it stands out individually. An eternity ring with a u-base mounting has less metal on the sides and gives the illusion of an unbroken band of diamonds when viewed from the top.
Regardless of the type of setting, your choice of a SuperJeweler.com diamond eternity ring is a brilliant decision! SuperJeweler.com backs every purchase with one of the best guarantees in the business, so the ring you give will be as unforgettable as she is.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is an eternity ring?
- An eternity ring is a row of diamonds that go all the way around your finger, in a never-ending circle. An eternity ring can come in many different styles, from original 4-prong to common prong to bezel set to bar set and more. Eternity rings come in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum, and even sterling silver. Diamond total weights can start at ½ carat and go up to 6 carats. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a wide variety of styles to fit every budget.
- Eternity ring which finger?
- Generally, the eternity ring is worn on the same finger as your engagement ring as a wedding band, but a current fashion trend is for women to wear an eternity ring on the index, middle, pinky and even the thumb. Most likely you will wear your eternity ring on your ring finger but think of the possibilities. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a wide variety of styles to fit every budget and fashion trend.
- What does an eternity ring mean?
- An eternity ring means your love is forever. An eternity ring is an unending circle of diamonds all the way around your ring finger, sitting right next to your engagement ring, completing your wedding and future together. Eternity rings are priced from $100 to $25,000 and are crafted in round, oval, princess, or cushion shaped diamonds, and can also contain emeralds, rubies, or most any gemstone. At SuperJeweler.com, you can create your own eternity ring to fit your style and budget.
- Eternity ring when to give?
- The most popular time to give an eternity ring is on your first anniversary. Usually, a plain gold wedding ring is given during the wedding ceremony, and an eternity ring is given on a later anniversary. Another popular time to give an eternity ring is as a push present when your first child is born. It is most important to know that an eternity ring symbolizes enduring love. An endless circle of love.
- What eternity ring should I buy?
- The most popular eternity ring to buy is a 2-carat total weight white gold eternity ring. The 2-carat total weight size goes just right with most solitaire engagement rings. The most popular style is the 4-prong ring in white gold. An eternity ring can also come in yellow gold, rose gold, with diamond sizes from 1 carat to 8 carats total weight, and with fancy diamond shapes such as oval and cushion. At SuperJeweler.com, you can create your own eternity ring to fit your style and budget.
- How to choose an eternity ring?
- Choosing an eternity ring is one of the simpler decisions in jewelry. As an eternity ring is mainly just an endless row of diamonds around the ring, set in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum. The biggest decision is the diamond total weight, and that is based on the amount you would like to spend. However, the most important thing is to know her ring size, as an eternity ring cannot be resized.
- Is an eternity ring worn before marriage?
- An eternity ring as a wedding ring is not typically worn before marriage. The eternity ring is a wedding band that compliments the engagement ring during the ceremony or to celebrate a special event.
- Can an eternity ring be resized?
- While most rings can be resized, an eternity ring cannot be resized. An eternity ring is an endless row of diamonds that goes all the way around the finger and it is not possible to resize. Should you need your eternity ring be made smaller or larger, it would be necessary to get a new ring mounting. This resizing process can be somewhat pricey and is very specialized. SuperJeweler.com is the best place to get this resizing accomplished at the lowest price.
- Can an eternity ring be enlarged?
- An eternity ring cannot be resized. The eternity ring is an endless row of diamonds around the finger, and the only way to increase the ring size is to add one diamond or more, and to buy a new ring mounting. This resizing process can be somewhat pricey and is very specialized. SuperJeweler.com is the best place to get this resizing accomplished at the lowest price.