Find the Best Peridot Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A peridot bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Peridots are always green, with shades ranging from a slightly yellowish-green to a dark brownish-green hue and everything in between to compliment most any color of outfit. A peridot bracelet is the birthstone for August which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special August baby. They have long been prized for their beauty and deep, rich green shades, and symbolize the personal traits of strength, vibrancy, energy, and curiosity. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best peridot bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several peridot bracelets styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a peridot bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different peridot ring styles as well as peridot earrings, bracelets and necklaces that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a peridot bracelet today, and the matching peridot necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is peridot?
- Peridot is the traditional birthstone for August. A peridot bracelet makes a great August birthday gift, but also a great August push present to the mother for the birth of an August baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great peridot bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with peridot?
- Peridots come in rich shades of green ranging from a light yellow-green to a dark peridot hue and everything in between. Peridot green compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes peridots extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a peridot bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a peridot bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the peridot bracelet. Secondly, is the peridot bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the peridot bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the peridot bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your peridot bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is peridot a good stone for a bracelet?
- A peridot bracelet is great to wear and so are peridot earrings, rings, and necklaces. Peridots have a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, peridots should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance peridot jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, peridot jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear peridots every day?
- Peridot jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Peridots have a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, peridots should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance peridot jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, peridot jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich green hues of peridots with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with peridots looks spectacular and polished. Peridots also look great with lighter greens, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of peridot styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Peridot Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of a Peridot Bracelet Gemstone
Peridot gemstones for a peridot bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each peridot bracelet design. The most popular peridot gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Peridot Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Peridot Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a peridot bracelet it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklace, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a peridot bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Peridot Gemstone
- Peridot oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a peridot bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval peridot in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Peridot Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a peridot bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful peridot bracelet styles.
- Square Peridot Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a peridot bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful hues of green, that range from a slightly yellowish-green to a dark brownish-green hue and everything in between. There are several peridot bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Peridot Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Peridot Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut peridot can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many peridot bracelet designs.
- Pear Peridot Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut peridot is not a popular choice for a peridot bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Peridot Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped peridots are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut peridot bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Peridot Gemstone
- A peridot bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a peridot bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Peridot Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your peridot bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a peridot bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A peridot bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Peridot Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your peridot bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A peridot bracelet can look very nice with just peridots in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a peridot bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular peridot bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut peridots in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the peridots look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the peridots quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between peridots in a line or tennis bracelet style. This type of peridot bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both peridots and diamonds in the bracelet is the most popular choice.
How to Determine Your Peridot Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Peridot Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A peridot bracelet is great for a mother either delivering an August baby or who has peridot as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful peridot bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Peridot Bracelet
Cleaning a peridot bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your peridot bracelet for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your peridot bracelet under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the peridot bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Peridot Bracelet
Once you have selected your peridot bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of peridots can vary from a slightly yellowish-green to a dark brownish-green hue and everything in between. The most important thing is that your peridot jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.