Find the Best Mystic Topaz Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A mystic topaz bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors to compliment most any color of outfit. Mystic topaz jewelry is an alternative birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. They have long been prized for their radiant beauty of color and symbolize the personal traits of good fortune and healing the soul. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best mystic topaz bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several mystic topaz bracelets styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a mystic topaz bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different mystic topaz ring styles as well as mystic topaz earrings, bracelets and necklaces that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a mystic topaz bracelet today, and the matching mystic topaz necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What gives Mystic Topaz its amazing colors?
- Mystic topaz and mystic quartz are very much alike in the sense of color and fashion appeal. Both start off as a white colorless gemstone that go through a chemical vapor deposition process that applies an ultrathin layer of titanium. This thin layer gives the gemstone its unique rainbow effect not found on regular untreated gemstones.
- What birthstone month is Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz is an alternative birthstone for November. A mystic topaz bracelet makes a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great mystic topaz bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. Mystic topaz compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes mystic topaz extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a Mystic Topaz bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a mystic topaz bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the mystic topaz bracelet. Secondly, is the mystic topaz bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the mystic topaz bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the mystic topaz bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds, it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your mystic topaz bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is Mystic Topaz a good stone for a bracelet?
- A mystic topaz bracelet is great to wear and so are mystic topaz earrings, rings, and necklaces. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Mystic Topaz every day?
- Mystic topaz jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich rainbow hues of mystic topaz with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with mystic topaz looks spectacular and polished. Mystic topaz also looks great with blacks, pinks, greens, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of mystic topaz styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Mystic Topaz Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of Mystic Topaz Bracelet Gemstones
Mystic topaz gemstones for a mystic topaz bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each mystic topaz bracelet design. The most popular mystic topaz gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a mystic topaz bracelet, it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklace, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a mystic topaz bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Mystic topaz oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a mystic topaz bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval mystic topaz in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a mystic topaz bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful mystic topaz bracelet styles.
- Square Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a mystic topaz bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful shades of the rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. There are several mystic topaz bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut mystic topaz can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many mystic topaz bracelet designs.
- Pear Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut mystic topaz is not a popular choice for a mystic topaz bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped mystic topaz is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut mystic topaz bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- A mystic topaz bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a mystic topaz bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Mystic Topaz Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your mystic topaz bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a mystic topaz bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A mystic topaz bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Mystic Topaz Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your mystic topaz bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A mystic topaz bracelet can look very nice with just mystic topaz in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a mystic topaz bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular mystic topaz bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut mystic topaz in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the mystic topaz look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the mystic topaz quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between mystic topaz in an oval line or tennis bracelet style. This type of mystic topaz bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy.
How to Determine Your Mystic Topaz Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Mystic Topaz Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A mystic topaz bracelet is great for a mother either delivering a November baby or who has mystic topaz as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful mystic topaz bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Mystic Topaz Bracelet
Cleaning a mystic topaz bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your mystic topaz bracelet for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your mystic topaz bracelet under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the mystic topaz bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Mystic Topaz Bracelet
Once you have selected your mystic topaz bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. The most important thing is that your mystic topaz jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.