Find the Best Mystic Topaz Earrings at SuperJeweler!
Mystic topaz earrings make a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors to compliment most any color of outfit. Mystic topaz jewelry is an alternative birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. They have long been prized for their radiant beauty of color and symbolize the personal traits of good fortune and healing the soul. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best mystic topaz earrings with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several special mystic topaz earrings styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for mystic topaz earrings is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different mystic topaz ring styles as well as mystic topaz bracelet and necklace styles that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy mystic topaz earrings today, and the matching mystic topaz necklace, ring and bracelet for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What gives Mystic Topaz its amazing colors?
- Mystic topaz and mystic quartz are very much alike in the sense of color and fashion appeal. Both start off as a white colorless gemstone that go through a chemical vapor deposition process that applies an ultrathin layer of titanium. This thin layer gives the gemstone its unique rainbow effect not found on regular untreated gemstones.
- What birthstone month is Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz is an alternative birthstone for November. Mystic topaz earrings make a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of mystic topaz earrings at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. Mystic topaz compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes mystic topaz extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is Mystic Topaz a good stone for earrings?
- Mystic topaz earrings are great to wear and so is a mystic topaz bracelet, rings, and necklaces. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Mystic Topaz every day?
- Mystic topaz jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich rainbow hues of mystic topaz with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with mystic topaz looks spectacular and polished. Mystic topaz also looks great with blacks, pinks, greens, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of mystic topaz styles at the best prices.
How to Choose Mystic Topaz Earrings
How to Select the Gemstone Shape of Mystic Topaz Earrings
Mystic topaz gemstones for mystic topaz earrings come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices for each mystic topaz earring design. The most popular mystic topaz gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For mystic topaz earrings it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. The round shape cut is popular for mystic topaz earrings in the simple stud design, but other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for mystic topaz earrings is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Mystic topaz oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for mystic topaz earrings. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval mystic topaz is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for mystic topaz earrings. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful styles of mystic topaz earrings.
- Square Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The square shape cut for mystic topaz earrings is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful shades of the rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. The square shape cut can look great when turned one-quarter-turn, so that the corners point up and down/right and left.
- Fancy Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut mystic topaz can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many mystic topaz earring designs.
- Pear Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to mystic topaz earrings. This shape cut is ideal for dangle styles of mystic topaz earrings.
- Heart-Shaped Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped mystic topaz is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut pair of mystic topaz earrings can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Mystic topaz earrings with a marquise shape cut are dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in mystic topaz earrings is perfect for a longer slender neckline and with your hair pulled up.
How to Select the Precious Metal for Mystic Topaz Earrings
Selecting the precious metal for your mystic topaz earrings is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, mystic topaz earrings look great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. Mystic topaz earrings in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for Mystic Topaz Earrings
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your mystic topaz earrings is truly a matter of style and taste. Mystic topaz earrings can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of mystic topaz earrings but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular mystic topaz earrings design is to have diamonds surrounding the mystic topaz in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the mystic topaz look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the mystic topaz quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds at the top of the mystic topaz earrings. This type of mystic topaz earrings design is generally used for diamond dangle styles and lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in the earrings is the most popular choice. Also, many dangle earring designs offer movement. This design type provides additional eye-catching opportunities.
How to Personalize Your Mystic Topaz Earrings
One way to personalize your mystic topaz earrings is to have your earrings engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the earrings and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the mystic topaz earrings have a special purpose.
How to Use Mystic Topaz Earrings as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. Mystic topaz earrings are great for a mother either delivering a November baby or who has mystic topaz as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful mystic topaz earrings, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean your Mystic Topaz Earrings
Cleaning mystic topaz earrings is very simple, and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your mystic topaz earrings for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your mystic topaz earrings under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry your mystic topaz earrings with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Mystic Topaz Earrings
Once you have selected your mystic topaz earrings adding a matching ring, necklace, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. The most important thing is that your mystic topaz jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong