Find the Best Mystic Topaz Ring at SuperJeweler!
A mystic topaz ring makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors to compliment most any color of outfit. Mystic topaz jewelry is an alternative birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. They have long been prized for their radiant beauty of color and symbolize the personal traits of good fortune and healing the soul. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best mystic topaz ring selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find that special mystic topaz ring style with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a mystic topaz ring is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many mystic topaz necklace styles as well as a mystic topaz bracelet, and earrings that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a mystic topaz ring today, and the matching mystic topaz earrings, necklace, and bracelet for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What gives Mystic Topaz its amazing colors?
- Mystic topaz and mystic quartz are very much alike in the sense of color and fashion appeal. Both start off as a white colorless gemstone that go through a chemical vapor deposition process that applies an ultrathin layer of titanium. This thin layer gives the gemstone its unique rainbow effect not found on regular untreated gemstones.
- Can Mystic Topaz be worn as an engagement ring?
- Yes, mystic topaz is a good choice as a unique alternative engagement ring as mystic topaz represents good fortune and healing of the soul, which are great traits to symbolize a marriage. At SuperJeweler.com there are many mystic topaz ring styles that can be selected as an engagement ring. You can also, customize most any diamond engagement ring style by requesting the style be made with mystic topaz. Just ask SuperJeweler.com!
- What color gold goes best with Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. Mystic topaz compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes mystic topaz extremely easy to select and wear.
- What birthstone month is Mystic Topaz?
- Mystic topaz is an alternative birthstone for November. A mystic topaz ring makes a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great mystic topaz ring selection at the best prices.
- Is Mystic Topaz a good stone for a ring?
- Mystic topaz rings are great and so is a mystic topaz bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Mystic Topaz every day?
- Mystic topaz jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance mystic topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich rainbow hues of mystic topaz with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with mystic topaz looks spectacular and polished. Mystic topaz also looks great with blacks, pinks, greens, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of mystic topaz styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Mystic Topaz Ring
How to Select the Shape of a Mystic Topaz Ring Gemstone
Mystic topaz gemstones for a mystic topaz ring come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each mystic topaz ring design. The most popular mystic topaz gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a mystic topaz ring it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. Though the round shape cut is popular for a mystic topaz ring, other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for a mystic topaz ring is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Mystic topaz oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a mystic topaz ring. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing hands of any size. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval mystic topaz is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for a mystic topaz ring. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful mystic topaz ring styles.
- Square Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a mystic topaz ring is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful shades of the rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors.
- Fancy Mystic Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut mystic topaz can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many mystic topaz ring designs.
- Pear Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to the finger.
- Heart-Shaped Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped mystic topaz is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut mystic topaz ring can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Mystic Topaz Gemstone
- A mystic topaz ring with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a mystic topaz ring is perfect for long slender fingers.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Mystic Topaz Ring
Selecting the precious metal for your mystic topaz ring is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a mystic topaz ring looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A mystic topaz ring in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Mystic Topaz Ring
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your mystic topaz ring is truly a matter of style and taste. A mystic topaz ring can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a mystic topaz ring but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular mystic topaz ring design is to have diamonds surrounding the mystic topaz in a halo frame. The diamond halo makes the mystic topaz look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the mystic topaz quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds on the sides of the mystic topaz ring. This type of mystic topaz ring design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in the ring is the most popular choice.
How to Select an East-West Mystic Topaz Ring
An east-west mystic topaz ring is a type of ring design where the mystic topaz is oriented horizontally. This horizontal design treatment gives a decidedly fresh aesthetic. An east-west mystic topaz ring is a great design choice that is often overlooked. Only jewelers that offer a vast mystic topaz ring selection will have an east-west option.
How to Personalize Your Mystic Topaz Ring
One way to personalize your mystic topaz ring is to have your ring engraved on the inside. Depending on the width of the ring and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the mystic topaz ring has a special purpose.
How to Use a Mystic Topaz Ring as an Engagement Ring
Engagement rings do not have to be all diamond! Using a gemstone as the center stone in an engagement ring has become very popular for a couple of reasons. One reason is costs as gemstones are generally less expensive than diamonds of the same size. Another reason is personal style. A mystic topaz ring as an engagement ring is a great choice if you want a unique look and to make a fashion statement. Adding a wedding band to a mystic topaz ring design is easy as most styles can accommodate most bands; otherwise, a customized wedding band can be made to fit. One caution that should be mentioned is that most gemstones are less durable than a diamond. Mystic topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, mystic topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a mystic topaz ring can last for many years. Additionally, mystic topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
How to Clean your Mystic Topaz Ring
Cleaning a mystic topaz ring is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your mystic topaz ring for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your mystic topaz ring under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the mystic topaz ring with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Mystic Topaz Ring
Once you have selected your mystic topaz ring adding a matching necklace, earrings, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of mystic topaz and quartz comes in the shades of a rainbow, a virtual kaleidoscope of colors. The most important thing is that your mystic topaz jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.