Find the Best Emerald Jewelry at SuperJeweler!
Emerald jewelry makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Emeralds are always green, with the shades of green ranging from a light yellow-green to a dark emerald hue and everything in between to compliment most any color of outfit. In general, the deeper and darker the color of the emerald the more valuable it is considered. Clarity is also important in an emerald, as many stones have value-reducing inclusions and blemishes; therefore, the clearer the stone, the more it is worth. Emerald jewelry is the birthstone for May which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special May baby. Moreover, as early as the Greek empire, emeralds were symbols of rank and wealth for both men and women. They have long been prized for their beauty and deep, rich green shades, which were once believed to have the power of rejuvenation. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best emerald jewelry selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find most emerald jewelry styles accented with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching emerald jewelry styles is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are nearly a thousand different styles of emerald ring, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy any item today, and the matching emerald necklaces, ring, bracelet, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is emerald?
- Emerald is the traditional birthstone for May. Emerald jewelry makes a great May birthday gift, but also a great May push present to the mother for the birth of a May baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of emerald jewelry at the best price.
- What color gold goes best with emerald?
- Emeralds come in rich shades of green ranging from a light yellow-green to a dark emerald hue and everything in between. Emerald green compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes emeralds extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should emerald jewelry cost?
- The answer to how much emerald jewelry costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the emerald jewelry and is the emerald jewelry designed with diamonds. Secondly, what is the general quality of color, clarity, cut and carat weight – Yes, the 4C’s of Emeralds. And finally, is the emerald a natural emerald, enhanced or a created emerald. Let’s tackle each factor separately.
- If the emerald jewelry is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the emerald jewelry is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds, it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds with your emeralds, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Emeralds are not graded like diamonds, but they are judged for color, clarity, cut and carat weight in much the same method. For color, the medium to dark greens are generally more expensive, but note that the evenness or saturation of color is very important to the value. The clarity is the absence of inclusions or blemishes. The fewer of either command a higher price but know that most all emeralds have some level of inclusions or blemishes. Cut is a matter of fashioning the emerald from the rough state to a beautiful gemstone. The most important consideration is symmetry relative to the desired gem shape. Carat weight is easy to judge since it is a physical measurement, obviously the bigger the emerald the more expensive.
- Whether or not the emerald is natural (mined, cut, polished, and oiled); enhanced natural (fractured-filled and oiled); or created (natural elements processed with modern technology) the value of the emerald is as much about fashion as it is about the emerald’s nature. The best advice is to not over complicate the purchasing decision. If you want a natural emerald with few inclusions and blemishes, you should be prepared to pay top-dollar! If you want a natural looking emerald with reasonable color and inclusions, you will need to accept the fact that it is oiled and maybe fractured-filled; yet this is a great value and an affordable choice. If you want a nice color and good clarity emerald with a very affordable price tag, created emeralds fit the bill and look great! It is not that difficult of a choice. Go to SuperJeweler.com for the best trusted source and amazing supply of emerald jewelry.
- Can you wear emerald every day?
- Emerald jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Emeralds have a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, emeralds should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance emerald jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, emerald jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich green hues of emeralds with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with emeralds looks spectacular and polished. Emeralds also look great with lighter greens, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of emerald styles at the best prices.