Find the Best Aquamarine Earrings at SuperJeweler!
Aquamarine earrings make a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. The water-like hues of blue ranging from very light to light pale blue, blue green, and teal are perfect to compliment most any color of outfit. Aquamarine earrings are the birthstone for March which makes both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special March baby. Also, aquamarine earrings symbolize the interpersonal traits of courage, communications, self-healing, and peace. Today, SuperJeweler.com offers the best aquamarine earrings selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find special aquamarine earrings styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for aquamarine earrings is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different styles of aquamarine ring, necklaces, and bracelets that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy aquamarine earrings today, and the aquamarine necklace, ring, and bracelet for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is aquamarine?
- Aquamarine is the traditional birthstone for March. Aquamarine jewelry makes a great March birthday gift, but also a great March push present to the mother for the birth of a March baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of aquamarine jewelry at the best price.
- What color gold goes best with aquamarine?
- Aquamarines come in a variety of water-like hues of blue ranging from very light to light pale blue, blue green, and teal. Light blue compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes aquamarines extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is aquamarine a good stone for earrings?
- Aquamarine earrings are great to wear and so are an aquamarine bracelet, ring, and necklace. Aquamarines have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Aquamarine should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance aquamarine earrings can last for many years.
- Can you wear aquamarine every day?
- Aquamarine jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Aquamarines have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Aquamarine should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance aquamarine jewelry can last for many years. Try matching up and wearing the water-like hues of blue, light pale blue, blue green, and teal of aquamarine with different colors in your wardrobe— a dark color outfit makes for a great contrasted look. Aquamarine also looks great with greys and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of aquamarine jewelry styles at the best price.
How to Choose Aquamarine Earrings
How to Select the Gemstone Shape of Aquamarine Earrings
Aquamarine gemstones for aquamarine earrings come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices for each aquamarine earring design. The most popular aquamarine gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Aquamarine Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Aquamarine Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For aquamarine earrings it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. The round shape cut is popular for aquamarine earrings in the simple stud design, but other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for aquamarine earrings is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Aquamarine Gemstone
- Aquamarine oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for aquamarine earrings. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval aquamarine is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Aquamarine Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for aquamarine earrings. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful styles of aquamarine earrings.
- Square Aquamarine Gemstone
- The square shape cut for aquamarine earrings is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the variety of water-like hues of this light blue natural gemstone. The square shape cut can look great when turned one-quarter-turn, so that the corners point up and down/right and left.
- Fancy Aquamarine Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Aquamarine Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut aquamarine can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many aquamarine earring designs.
- Pear Aquamarine Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to aquamarine earrings. This shape cut is ideal for dangle styles of aquamarine earrings.
- Heart-Shaped Aquamarine Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped aquamarines are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut pair of aquamarine earrings can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Aquamarine Gemstone
- Aquamarine earrings with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in aquamarine earrings is perfect for a longer slender neckline and with your hair pulled up.
How to Select the Precious Metal for an Aquamarine Earrings
Selecting the precious metal for your aquamarine earrings is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, aquamarine earrings look great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. Aquamarine earrings in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for an Aquamarine Earrings
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your aquamarine earrings is truly a matter of style and taste. Aquamarine earrings can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of aquamarine earrings but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular aquamarine earrings design is to have diamonds surrounding the aquamarine in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the aquamarines look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the aquamarines quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds at the top of the aquamarine earrings. This type of aquamarine earrings design is generally used for diamond dangle styles and lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in the earrings is the most popular choice. Also, many dangle earring designs offer movement. This design type provides additional eye-catching opportunities.
How to Personalize Your Aquamarine Earrings
One way to personalize your aquamarine earrings is to have your earrings engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the earrings and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the aquamarine earrings have a special purpose.
How to Use an Aquamarine Earrings as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. Aquamarine earrings are great for a mother either delivering a March baby or who has aquamarine as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful aquamarine earrings, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean your Aquamarine Earrings
Cleaning aquamarine earrings is very simple, and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of warm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your aquamarine earrings for about 5 – 10 minutes and then gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your aquamarine earrings under warm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the aquamarine earrings with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam cleaning is not recommended.
How to Ensemble Your Aquamarine Earrings
Once you have selected your aquamarine earrings adding a matching ring, necklace, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of aquamarines can vary from clearwater bluish white to watery medium blue. The most important thing is that your aquamarine jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.