Find the Best Tanzanite Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A tanzanite bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Tanzanite comes in deep shades of violet blue and blue violet to compliment most any color of outfit. Tanzanite jewelry is an alternate birthstone for December which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special December baby. They have long been prized for their beauty and rich violet blue shades, and with the inner personal traits of quiet stillness and purification. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best tanzanite bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find a special tanzanite bracelet styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a tanzanite bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different tanzanite ring styles as well as tanzanite earrings, bracelets and necklaces that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a tanzanite bracelet today, and the matching tanzanite necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is Tanzanite?
- Tanzanite is an alternate birthstone for December. A tanzanite bracelet makes a great December birthday gift, but also a great December push present to the mother for the birth of a December baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great tanzanite bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with Tanzanite?
- Tanzanite comes in deep shades of violet blue and blue violet. Tanzanite compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes tanzanite extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a Tanzanite bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a tanzanite bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the tanzanite bracelet. Secondly, is the tanzanite bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the tanzanite bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the tanzanite bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds, it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your tanzanite bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is Tanzanite a good stone for a bracelet?
- A tanzanite bracelet is great to wear and so are tanzanite earrings, rings, and necklaces. Tanzanite has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, tanzanite should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance tanzanite jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, tanzanite jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Tanzanite every day?
- Tanzanite jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Tanzanite has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, tanzanite should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance tanzanite jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, tanzanite jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich hues of tanzanite with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with tanzanite looks spectacular and polished. Tanzanite also looks great with lighter blues, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of tanzanite styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Tanzanite Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of Tanzanite Bracelet Gemstones
Tanzanite gemstones for a tanzanite bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each tanzanite bracelet design. The most popular tanzanite gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Tanzanite Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Tanzanite Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a tanzanite bracelet, it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklaces, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a tanzanite bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Tanzanite Gemstone
- Tanzanite oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a tanzanite bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval tanzanite in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Tanzanite Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a tanzanite bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful tanzanite bracelet styles.
- Square Tanzanite Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a tanzanite bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful deep hues of violet blue and blue violet. There are several tanzanite bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Tanzanite Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Tanzanite Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut tanzanite can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many tanzanite bracelet designs.
- Pear Tanzanite Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut tanzanite is not a popular choice for a tanzanite bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Tanzanite Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped tanzanite is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut tanzanite bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Tanzanite Gemstone
- A tanzanite bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a tanzanite bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Tanzanite Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your tanzanite bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a tanzanite bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A tanzanite bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Tanzanite Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your tanzanite bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A tanzanite bracelet can look very nice with just tanzanite in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a tanzanite bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular tanzanite bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut tanzanite in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the tanzanite look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the tanzanite quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between tanzanite in a line or tennis bracelet style. This type of tanzanite bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both tanzanite and diamonds in the bracelet is the most popular choice.
How to Determine Your Tanzanite Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Tanzanite Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A tanzanite bracelet is great for a mother either delivering a December baby or who has tanzanite as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful tanzanite bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Tanzanite Bracelet
Cleaning a tanzanite bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your tanzanite bracelet for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your tanzanite bracelet under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the tanzanite bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Tanzanite Bracelet
Once you have selected your tanzanite bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of tanzanite can vary from violet blue and blue violet. The most important thing is that your tanzanite jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.