Find the Best Morganite Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A morganite bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Morganites come in very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon to compliment most any color of outfit. Morganite jewelry is an alternative birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. They have long been prized for their pinkish beauty and symbolize the personal traits of joy, love of life and relationships. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best morganite bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several morganite bracelets styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a morganite bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different morganite ring styles as well as morganite earrings, bracelets and necklaces that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a morganite bracelet today, and the matching morganite necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is morganite?
- Morganite is an alternative birthstone for November. A morganite bracelet makes a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great morganite bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with morganite?
- Morganites come in very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon. Morganite compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes morganites extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a morganite bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a morganite bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the morganite bracelet. Secondly, is the morganite bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the morganite bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the morganite bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds, it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your morganite bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is morganite a good stone for a bracelet?
- A morganite bracelet is great to wear and so are morganite earrings, rings, and necklaces. Morganites have a good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, morganites should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance morganite jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear morganites every day?
- Morganite jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Morganites have a good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, morganites should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a morganite bracelet can last for many years. Additionally, morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the pinkish hues of morganites with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with morganites looks spectacular and polished. Morganites also look great with greens, pinks, and blues. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of morganite styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Morganite Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of a Morganite Bracelet Gemstone
Morganite gemstones for a morganite bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each morganite bracelet design. The most popular morganite gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Morganite Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Morganite Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a morganite bracelet it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklace, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a morganite bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Morganite Gemstone
- Morganite oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a morganite bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval morganite in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Morganite Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a morganite bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful morganite bracelet styles.
- Square Morganite Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a morganite bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon. There are several morganite bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Morganite Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Morganite Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut morganite can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many morganite bracelet designs.
- Pear Morganite Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut morganite is not a popular choice for a morganite bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Morganite Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped morganites are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut morganite bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Morganite Gemstone
- A morganite bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a morganite bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Morganite Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your morganite bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a morganite bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A morganite bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Morganite Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your morganite bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A morganite bracelet can look very nice with just morganites in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a morganite bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular morganite bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut morganites in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the morganites look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the morganites quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between morganites in a line or tennis bracelet style. This type of morganite bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both morganites and diamonds in the bracelet is the most popular choice.
How to Determine Your Morganite Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Morganite Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A morganite bracelet is great for a mother either delivering a November baby or who has morganite as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful morganite bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Morganite Bracelet
Cleaning a morganite bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your morganite bracelet for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your morganite bracelet under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the morganite bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner, and morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines.
How to Ensemble Your Morganite Bracelet
Once you have selected your morganite bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of morganites can vary from very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon. The most important thing is that your morganite jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.