Find the Best Morganite Necklaces at SuperJeweler!
A morganite necklace makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Morganites come in very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon to compliment most any color of outfit. Morganite jewelry is an alternative birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. They have long been prized for their pinkish beauty and symbolize the personal traits of joy, love of life and relationships. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best morganite necklace selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find a special morganite necklace styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a morganite necklace is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different morganite ring styles as well as morganite earrings and bracelet styles that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a morganite necklace today, and the morganite bracelet, earrings and ring for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is morganite?
- Morganite is an alternate birthstone for November. A morganite necklace makes a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great morganite necklace selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with morganite?
- Morganites come in very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon. Morganite compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes morganites extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is morganite a good stone for a necklace?
- A morganite necklace is great to wear and so are morganite earrings, rings, and bracelets. Morganites have a good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, morganites should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance morganite jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear morganite every day?
- Morganite jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Morganites have a good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, morganites should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a morganite necklace can last for many years. Additionally, morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the pinkish hues of morganites with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with morganites looks spectacular and polished. Morganites also look great with greens, pinks, and blues. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of morganite styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Morganite Necklace
How to Select the Shape of Morganite Necklace Gemstones
Morganite gemstones for a morganite necklace come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices of each morganite necklace design. The most popular morganite gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Morganite Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Morganite Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a morganite necklace it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. Though the round shape cut is popular for a morganite necklace, other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for a morganite necklace is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Morganite Gemstone
- Morganite oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a morganite necklace. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the neckline. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval morganite is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Morganite Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for a morganite necklace. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful morganite necklace styles.
- Square Morganite Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a morganite necklace is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon.
- Fancy Morganite Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Morganite Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut morganite can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many morganite necklace designs.
- Pear Morganite Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to a morganite necklace.
- Heart-Shaped Morganite Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped morganites are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. Heart-shaped cut morganite necklace can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Morganite Gemstone
- A morganite necklace with marquise shape cuts is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a morganite necklace is perfect for a longer slender neckline.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Morganite Necklace
Selecting the precious metals for a morganite necklace is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a morganite necklace looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A morganite necklace in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Morganite Necklace
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on a morganite necklace is truly a matter of style and taste. A morganite necklace can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a morganite necklace but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. Popular morganite necklace designs are to have diamonds surrounding the morganite in a halo frame. The diamond halo makes the morganite look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the morganite quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds on the sides of the morganite necklace. This morganite necklace design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in morganite necklace are the most popular choice.
How to Personalize a Morganite Necklace
One way to personalize a morganite necklace is to have the necklace engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the necklace and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the morganite necklace has a special purpose.
How to Use a Morganite Necklace as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A morganite necklace is great for a mother either delivering a November baby or who has morganite as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful morganite necklace, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean a Morganite Necklace
Cleaning a morganite necklace is very simple, and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak the morganite necklace for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse the morganite necklace under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the morganite necklace with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner, and morganite jewelry can be cleaned with moderate steam or ultrasonic machines.
How to Ensemble a Morganite Necklace
Once the morganite necklace is selected adding a matching ring, earrings, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of morganites can vary from very light to medium shades of pink, rose, peach, and salmon. The most important thing is that your morganite jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.