Find the Best Green Amethyst Earrings at SuperJeweler!
Green amethyst earrings make a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. The lively and light hues of green ranging from leek-green to mint-green are perfect to compliment most any color of outfit. Green amethyst jewelry is the birthstone for February which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special February baby. Also, green amethyst in gemological terms is called “Prasiolite” which symbolizes abundance, prosperity, and self-reliance. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best green amethyst earrings with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several special green amethyst earrings styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for green amethyst earrings is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different green amethyst ring styles as well as necklaces, and bracelets that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy green amethyst earrings today, and the ring, necklace, and bracelet for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is green amethyst?
- Green amethyst is the traditional birthstone for February. Green amethyst jewelry makes a great February birthday gift, but also a great February push present to the mother for the birth of a February baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of green amethyst jewelry at the best price.
- What color gold goes best with green amethyst?
- Green amethysts come in a variety of lively and light hues of green ranging from leek-green to mint-green. Green compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes green amethyst extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is green amethyst a good stone for earrings?
- Green amethyst earrings are great to wear and so are green amethyst ring, necklaces, bracelets. Green amethysts have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Green amethyst should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance green amethyst earrings can last for many years.
- Can you wear green amethyst every day?
- Green amethyst jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Green amethysts have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Green amethyst should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance green amethyst jewelry can last for many years. Try matching up and wearing the lively and light hues of greens with different colors in your wardrobe—a black and white outfit with green amethysts looks spectacular and polished. Green amethyst also looks great with greys and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of green amethyst jewelry styles at the best price.
How to Choose Green Amethyst Earrings
How to Select the Gemstone Shape of Green Amethyst Earrings
Green amethyst gemstones for green amethyst earrings come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices for each green amethyst earring design. The most popular green amethyst gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Green Amethyst Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Green Amethyst Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For green amethyst earrings it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. The round shape cut is popular for green amethyst earrings in the simple stud design, but other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for green amethyst earrings is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Green Amethyst Gemstone
- Green amethyst oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for green amethyst earrings. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval green amethyst is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Green Amethyst Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for green amethyst earrings. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful styles of green amethyst earrings.
- Square Green Amethyst Gemstone
- The square shape cut for green amethyst earrings is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful light hues of green of this natural gemstone. The square shape cut can look great when turned one-quarter-turn, so that the corners point up and down/right and left.
- Fancy Green Amethyst Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Green Amethyst Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut green amethyst can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many green amethyst earring designs.
- Pear Green Amethyst Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to green amethyst earrings. This shape cut is ideal for dangle styles of green amethyst earrings.
- Heart-Shaped Green Amethyst Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped green amethysts are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut pair of green amethyst earrings can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Green Amethyst Gemstone
- Green amethyst earrings with a marquise shape cut are dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in green amethyst earrings is perfect for a longer slender neckline and with your hair pulled up.
How to Select the Precious Metal for Green Amethyst Earrings
Selecting the precious metal for your green amethyst earrings is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, green amethyst earrings look great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. Green amethyst earrings in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for Green Amethyst Earrings
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your green amethyst earrings is truly a matter of style and taste. Green amethyst earrings can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of green amethyst earrings but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular green amethyst earrings design is to have diamonds surrounding the green amethyst in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the green amethysts look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the green amethysts quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds at the top of the green amethyst earrings. This type of green amethyst earrings design is generally used for diamond dangle styles and lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in the earrings is the most popular choice. Also, many dangle earring designs offer movement. This design type provides additional eye-catching opportunities.
How to Personalize Your Green Amethyst Earrings
One way to personalize your green amethyst earrings is to have your earrings engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the earrings and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the green amethyst earrings have a special purpose.
How to Use Green Amethyst Earrings as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. Green amethyst earrings are great for a mother either delivering a February baby or who has green amethyst as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful green amethyst earrings, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean your Green Amethyst Earrings
Cleaning green amethyst earrings is very simple, and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of warm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your green amethyst earrings for about 10 – 15 minutes and then gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your green amethyst earrings under warm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the green amethyst earrings with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam cleaning is not recommended.
How to Ensemble Your Green Amethyst Earrings
Once you have selected your green amethyst earrings adding a matching ring, necklace, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of green amethysts can vary from leek-green to mint-green. The most important thing is that your amethyst jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.