Find the Best Citrine Necklace at SuperJeweler!
A citrine necklace makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. The lively and bright hues of yellow ranging from pale yellow to brownish orange are perfect to compliment most any color of outfit. A citrine necklace is the birthstone for November which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special November baby. Also, a citrine necklace symbolizes the interpersonal traits of joy, prosperity, and energy. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best citrine necklace selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find a special citrine necklace styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a citrine necklace is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different styles of citrine earrings, bracelets, and rings that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a citrine necklace today, and the ring, bracelet, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is citrine?
- Citrine is the traditional birthstone for November. Citrine jewelry makes a great November birthday gift, but also a great November push present to the mother for the birth of a November baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of citrine jewelry at the best price.
- What color gold goes best with citrine?
- Citrines come in a variety of lively and bright hues of yellow ranging from pale yellow to brownish orange. Golden yellows compliment and contrast nicely with white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes citrines extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is citrine a good stone for a necklace?
- A citrine necklace is great to wear and so is a citrine ring, earrings, and bracelet. Citrines have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Citrine should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance a citrine necklace can last for many years.
- Can you wear citrine every day?
- Citrine jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Citrines have good toughness, making them durable enough for everyday wear. Citrine should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance citrine jewelry can last for many years. Try matching up and wearing the lively and bright hues of yellow ranging from pale yellow to brownish orange with different colors in your wardrobe—a black and white outfit with golden yellow citrines looks spectacular and polished. Citrine also looks great with greys and greens. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of citrine jewelry styles at the best price.
How to Choose a Citrine Necklace
How to Select the Shape of a Citrine Necklace Gemstone
Citrine gemstones for a citrine necklace come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each citrine necklace design. The most popular citrine gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Citrine Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Citrine Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a citrine necklace it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. Though the round shape cut is popular for a citrine necklace, other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for a citrine necklace is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Citrine Gemstone
- Citrine oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a citrine necklace. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the neckline. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval citrine is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Citrine Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for a citrine necklace. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful citrine necklace styles.
- Square Citrine Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a citrine ring is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the lively and bright hues of yellow ranging from pale yellow to brownish orange of this natural gemstone.
- Fancy Citrine Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Citrine Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut citrine can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many citrine necklace designs.
- Pear Citrine Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to a citrine necklace.
- Heart-Shaped Citrine Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped citrines are cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut citrine necklace can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Citrine Gemstone
- A citrine necklace with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a citrine necklace is perfect for a longer slender neckline.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Citrine Necklace
Selecting the precious metal for your citrine necklace is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a citrine necklace looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A citrine necklace in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Citrine Necklace
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your citrine necklace is truly a matter of style and taste. A citrine necklace can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a citrine necklace but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular citrine necklace design is to have diamonds surrounding the citrine in a halo frame. The diamond halo makes the citrine look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the citrine quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds on the sides of the citrine necklace. This type of citrine necklace design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in your citrine necklace is the most popular choice.
How to Personalize Your Citrine Necklace
One way to personalize your citrine necklace is to have your necklace engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the necklace and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the citrine necklace has a special purpose.
How to Use a Citrine Necklace as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A citrine necklace is great for a mother either delivering a November baby or who has citrine as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at the beautiful citrine necklace, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean your Citrine Necklace
Cleaning a citrine necklace is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of warm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your citrine necklace for about 10 – 15 minutes and then gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your citrine necklace under warm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the citrine necklace with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam cleaning is not recommended.
How to Ensemble Your Citrine Necklace
Once you have selected your citrine necklace adding a matching ring, earrings, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of citrines can vary from pale yellow to brownish orange. The most important thing is that your citrine jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.