Find the Best Blue Topaz Earrings at SuperJeweler!
Blue topaz earrings make a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Blue topaz comes in shades of blue including the hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba to compliment most any color of outfit. Blue topaz earrings are the birthstone for December which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special December baby. They have long been prized for their beauty and rich blue shades, and symbolize the personal traits of friendliness, mental strength, and fair-mindedness. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best blue topaz earrings with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several special blue topaz earrings styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for blue topaz earrings is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different blue topaz ring styles as well as blue topaz bracelet and necklace styles that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy blue topaz earrings today, and the matching blue topaz necklace, ring and bracelet for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is Blue Topaz?
- Blue topaz is the traditional birthstone for December. Blue topaz earrings make a great December birthday gift, but also a great December push present to the mother for the birth of a December baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of blue topaz earrings at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with Blue Topaz?
- Blue topaz comes in rich shades of blue including the hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba. Blue topaz compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes blue topaz extremely easy to select and wear.
- Is Blue Topaz a good stone for earrings?
- Blue topaz earrings are great to wear and so is a blue topaz bracelet, rings, and necklaces. Blue topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, blue topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance blue topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, blue topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Blue Topaz every day?
- Blue topaz jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Blue topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, blue topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance blue topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, blue topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich hues of blue topaz with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with blue topaz looks spectacular and polished. Blue topaz also looks great with lighter blues, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of blue topaz styles at the best prices.
How to Choose Blue Topaz Earrings
How to Select the Gemstone Shape of Blue Topaz Earrings
Blue topaz gemstones for blue topaz earrings come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices for each blue topaz earring design. The most popular blue topaz gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Blue Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For blue topaz earrings it can be used as the center stone or as the side or cluster stones. The round shape cut is popular for blue topaz earrings in the simple stud design, but other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence. Yet the round cut shape for blue topaz earrings is a beautiful choice.
- Oval Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Blue topaz oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for blue topaz earrings. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval blue topaz is stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is extremely popular for blue topaz earrings. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful styles of blue topaz earrings.
- Square Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The square shape cut for blue topaz earrings is surely a bold and classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba blue. The square shape cut can look great when turned one-quarter-turn, so that the corners point up and down/right and left.
- Fancy Blue Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut blue topaz can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many blue topaz earring designs.
- Pear Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy to blue topaz earrings. This shape cut is ideal for dangle styles of blue topaz earrings.
- Heart-Shaped Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped blue topaz is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut pair of blue topaz earrings can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Blue topaz earrings with a marquise shape cut are dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in blue topaz earrings is perfect for a longer slender neckline and with your hair pulled up.
How to Select the Precious Metal for Blue Topaz Earrings
Selecting the precious metal for your blue topaz earrings is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, blue topaz earrings look great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. Blue topaz earrings in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for Blue Topaz Earrings
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your blue topaz earrings is truly a matter of style and taste. Blue topaz earrings can look very nice as a solitaire but adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of blue topaz earrings but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular blue topaz earrings design is to have diamonds surrounding the blue topaz in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the blue topaz look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the blue topaz quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds at the top of the blue topaz earrings. This type of blue topaz earrings design is generally used for diamond dangle styles and lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both a diamond halo and accent diamond in the earrings is the most popular choice. Also, many dangle earring designs offer movement. This design type provides additional eye-catching opportunities.
How to Personalize Your Blue Topaz Earrings
One way to personalize your blue topaz earrings is to have your earrings engraved on the back. Depending on the width of the earrings and the design space, you can have your name or special message engraved. This is a great idea for gift-giving and if the blue topaz earrings have a special purpose.
How to Use Blue Topaz Earrings as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. Blue topaz earrings are great for a mother either delivering a December baby or who has blue topaz as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful blue topaz earrings, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean your Blue Topaz Earrings
Cleaning blue topaz earrings is very simple, and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your blue topaz earrings for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your blue topaz earrings under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry your blue topaz earrings with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Blue Topaz Earrings
Once you have selected your blue topaz earrings adding a matching ring, necklace, or bracelet is quite easy. The color of blue topaz can vary from hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba. The most important thing is that your blue topaz jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.