Find the Best Blue Topaz Bracelet at SuperJeweler!
A blue topaz bracelet makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. Blue topaz comes in shades of blue including the hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba to compliment most any color of outfit. A blue topaz bracelet is the birthstone for December which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special December baby. They have long been prized for their beauty and rich blue shades, and symbolize the personal traits of friendliness, mental strength, and fair-mindedness. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best blue topaz bracelet selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find several blue topaz bracelets styled with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching jewelry for a blue topaz bracelet is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are many different blue topaz ring styles as well as blue topaz earrings, bracelets and necklaces that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy a blue topaz bracelet today, and the matching blue topaz necklace, ring, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is Blue Topaz?
- Blue topaz is the traditional birthstone for December. A blue topaz bracelet makes a great December birthday gift, but also a great December push present to the mother for the birth of a December baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great blue topaz bracelet selection at the best prices.
- What color gold goes best with Blue Topaz?
- Blue topaz comes in rich shades of blue including the hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba. Blue topaz compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes blue topaz extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should a Blue Topaz bracelet cost?
- The answer to how much a blue topaz bracelet costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the blue topaz bracelet. Secondly, is the blue topaz bracelet designed with diamonds. These are the top two things to compare. If the blue topaz bracelet is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the blue topaz bracelet is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds too in your blue topaz bracelet, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Is Blue Topaz a good stone for a bracelet?
- A blue topaz bracelet is great to wear and so are blue topaz earrings, rings, and necklaces. Blue topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, blue topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance blue topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, blue topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines.
- Can you wear Blue Topaz every day?
- Blue topaz jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Blue topaz has a fair to good toughness, making them somewhat durable for everyday wear with care. Like most gemstones, blue topaz should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance blue topaz jewelry can last for many years. Additionally, blue topaz jewelry must never be cleaned with any steam or ultrasonic machines. Try matching up and wearing the rich hues of blue topaz with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with blue topaz looks spectacular and polished. Blue topaz also looks great with lighter blues, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of blue topaz styles at the best prices.
How to Choose a Blue Topaz Bracelet
How to Select the Shape of Blue Topaz Bracelet Gemstones
Blue topaz gemstones for a blue topaz bracelet come in a variety of shape cuts and sizes. The different shape cuts provide a range of style and fashion choices to each blue topaz bracelet design. The most popular blue topaz gemstone shape cuts fall into two categories: Classic and Fancy.
- Classic Blue Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Round, Oval, Emerald, and Square Cuts
- Round Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The round shape cut is a popular shape for gemstones. For a blue topaz bracelet, it is overwhelmingly the top choice. Other shape cuts have become of greater fashion and design prominence for rings, necklace, and earrings, but the round cut shape for a blue topaz bracelet is the favorite choice.
- Oval Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Blue topaz oval shape cuts are amazingly popular for a blue topaz bracelet. The elongating silhouette of this shape merges the classic with the modern. The longer dimensions allow this shape cut to appear incredibly elegant while enhancing the hand and wrist. Adding a halo of diamonds to an oval blue topaz in a bracelet is amazingly stunning.
- Emerald/Octagon Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The emerald or octagon shape cut has eight sides and is marginally popular for a blue topaz bracelet. The rectangular shape can mislead the eye into thinking there are only four sides, but don’t be fooled. It is the presence of those tiny corner cuts that round it out to eight. This shape cut is elegant and stunning and lends itself to many beautiful blue topaz bracelet styles.
- Square Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The square shape cut for a blue topaz bracelet is surely a bold yet classic look. It is perfect to show off the beautiful hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba blue. There are several blue topaz bracelet styles that feature the square shape cut.
- Fancy Blue Topaz Gemstone Shapes Include Cushion, Pear, Heart, and Marquise Cuts
- Cushion Blue Topaz Gemstone
- The design of a cushion shape cut blue topaz can be squarish or rectangle with soft corners and lines of a cushion or pillow. This shape cut evokes allure and romanticism for many blue topaz bracelet designs.
- Pear Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Topping jewelry trends right now is the classic but modern pear shape. With a rounded lower half and a sharp top point, a pear cut adds an illusion of length and delicacy. Though quite beautiful, the pear shape cut blue topaz is not a popular choice for a blue topaz bracelet.
- Heart-Shaped Blue Topaz Gemstone
- Like the name insinuates, heart-shaped blue topaz is cut into a heart by placing a cleft cut at the top of a pear shape. A heart-shaped cut blue topaz bracelet can be both romantic and playful.
- Marquise Blue Topaz Gemstone
- A blue topaz bracelet with a marquise shape cut is dramatic and stunning. The marquise shape cut is best described as two pear cuts joined together. The marquise shape cut in a blue topaz bracelet is a very unique style.
How to Select the Precious Metal for a Blue Topaz Bracelet
Selecting the precious metal for your blue topaz bracelet is a matter of personal choice and price. Luckily, a blue topaz bracelet looks great in sterling silver and all the colors of gold. You can really follow your own personal style and select the metal color that you prefer the most. Both sterling silver and white gold have a similar appearance but are very different in price. The sterling silver is much less expensive but white gold gives you a richer look for the price. A blue topaz bracelet in yellow gold or rose gold are great choices too as their unique colors look outstanding.
How to Select the Diamond Accents and Mounting for a Blue Topaz Bracelet
Choosing whether to have accent diamonds on your blue topaz bracelet is truly a matter of style and taste. A blue topaz bracelet can look very nice with just blue topaz in a line bracelet style or what is generally referred to as a “tennis” bracelet. Adding diamonds is by far the most popular design choice. Diamonds do increase the price of a blue topaz bracelet but not as much as you might think as the diamonds are generally small. A popular blue topaz bracelet design is to have diamonds surrounding the oval shape cut blue topaz in a diamond halo frame. The diamond halo makes the blue topaz look a bit larger but most importantly it provides a distinctive color contrast that makes the blue topaz quite beautiful. Another popular design is to have accent diamonds alternating in between blue topaz in a line or tennis bracelet style. This type of blue topaz bracelet design lends an elegance without being too flashy. Without a doubt, combining both blue topaz and diamonds in the bracelet is the most popular choice.
How to Determine Your Blue Topaz Bracelet Length
Ring sizes are easy to understand. You try on sample rings of different diameters that are clearly marked with numbers, and immediately you know your finger size. But what about bracelets? Mostly bracelets are a one-size-fits-all; 7 inches is the average. Only one size option is a sad truth that you should not have to put up with. As with fingers, wrists come in different sizes. You should be able to have the option of buying a bracelet that fits. Always look for this option in half-inch increments from 6 to 9 inches. The bracelet should fit comfortably with a slight break or drape. A good rule of thumb is to be able to fit your thumb in between your bracelet and wrist. This is a good fit.
How to Use a Blue Topaz Bracelet as a Push Present
The gift of jewelry makes a great push present. A blue topaz bracelet is great for a mother either delivering a December baby or who has blue topaz as their own birthstone. Having a baby is life changing and that is why gifting fine jewelry is so appropriate. Just think, every time Mom looks at her beautiful blue topaz bracelet, she will think about the glorious day of delivery. How special is that?
How to Clean Your Blue Topaz Bracelet
Cleaning a blue topaz bracelet is very simple and you can generally do it yourself. Start by creating a mixture of lukewarm water and a few drops of mild dishwashing soap. Soak your blue topaz bracelet for only about 3 – 5 minutes and then very gently brush the stone with a new soft-bristled toothbrush. Then rinse your blue topaz bracelet under lukewarm running water to remove the soap film. Gently dry the blue topaz bracelet with a soft cloth taking care not to snag any prongs or gemstones. For an elevated sparkle you can use a professionally formulated jewelry cleaner. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning machines are strictly prohibited.
How to Ensemble Your Blue Topaz Bracelet
Once you have selected your blue topaz bracelet adding a matching ring, necklace, or earrings is quite easy. The color of blue topaz can vary from hues of Sky, Swiss, London, and Paraiba. The most important thing is that your blue topaz jewelry wardrobe is a self-expression all your own. There is really no right or wrong.