Eternity rings from SuperJeweler Are The Best!
The eternity ring has been a meaningful anniversary gift to give your wife or partner for decades as a romantic reminder that the giver’s love is as strong – if not stronger – today as it was when a couple got married The Eternity ring has also become very popular as a wedding ring because the circle of a diamond eternity ring or gemstone eternity ring is the perfect complement to a diamond or gemstone engagement ring. Today, SuperJeweler offers the finest white gold diamond eternity ring available in a variety of precious metals featuring perfectly matched diamonds in a wide range of carat weights for every budget.
Diamond Anniversary Rings
Diamond anniversary rings became popular in the late 1960s and early 1970s as gifts to mark milestone anniversaries such as the 25th of 50th wedding anniversary. As the years passed, however, men began giving an eternity ring to their wives for push presents, 5th and 10th anniversaries and many other occasions. Today, you can give an eternity ring to someone you love for any special occasion or no occasion at all.
Eternity Ring as Diamond Wedding Band
For many brides, an eternity ring is the wedding band of choice because they want something with more sparkle than a plain gold or platinum wedding ring would have. A set of matched, channel-set diamonds can add a luxurious touch to a simple diamond solitaire or match the side stones of a more elaborate engagement ring to become a beautiful set. A platinum eternity ring can also be worn alone if a woman prefers not to wear her engagement ring every day.
The Eternity Ring, SuperJeweler Carries The Finest
We know every woman is special in her own way, so we offer our eternity ring collection in various precious metals, including white gold and yellow gold as well as platinum. But the metal is just the beginning. We offer our diamond eternity rings in several elegant setting styles to coordinate with any other style of ring and each woman’s personal style.
The traditional, channel set eternity ring features a continuous row of matched diamonds set inside a channel of gold or platinum. This style is an excellent choice for a woman who works with her hands a lot. A bezel set eternity ring encases each individual diamond in a circle of gold or platinum, adding drama and highlighting each stone. Bezel set eternity rings are lovely when you want the gleam of precious metal. This works especially well if the ring contains larger stones.
Unusual Eternity Rings
A milgrain prong diamond eternity ring frames the row of prong set diamonds with a thin ribbon of milgrain beading for an intricate, vintage look. It combines the practicality of prong settings that keep the diamonds securely in place with the elegance of a beaded band. For a more contemporary feel, SuperJeweler offers rounded bar eternity rings that feature a gently rounded bar of platinum or gold between each diamond, giving the ring a scalloped effect around both edges of the ring and creating a break between each stone so that it stands out individually. An eternity ring with a u-base mounting has less metal on the sides and gives the illusion of an unbroken band of diamonds when viewed from the top.
Regardless of the type of setting, you choice of a diamond eternity ring in white gold or an unforgettable platinum and diamond eternity ring is a brilliant decision. SuperJeweler backs every purchase with one of the best guarantees in the business, so the ring you give will be as unforgettable as she is.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is an eternity ring?
- An eternity ring is a row of diamonds that go all the way around your finger, in a never ending circle. An eternity ring can come in many different styles, from original 4-prong to common prong to bezel set to bar set and more. Eternity rings come in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum and ever sterling silver. Diamond weights can start at ½ carat and go up to 6 carats total weight.
- Eternity ring which finger?
- Generally the eternity ring is worn on the same finger as your engagement ring as a wedding band, but these days women are wearing an eternity ring on the index finger as a fashion statement, and even in a tiny size on the pinky. Most likely you will wear your eternity ring on your ring finger.
- What is eternity ring?
- An eternity ring is a wedding band with diamond all the way around. Your eternity ring symbolizes your never ending love and can have tiny or even huge diamonds. An eternity ring can be crafted in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or even platinum.
- What does an eternity ring mean?
- An eternity ring means forever love. An eternity ring is an unending circle of diamonds all the way around your ring finger, sitting right next to your engagement ring, completing your wedding and future together. Eternity rings are priced from $100 to $25,000 and are crafted in round, oval, princess, or cushion shaped diamonds, and can also contain emeralds, rubies or gemstones.
- Eternity ring when to give?
- The most popular time to give an eternity ring is on your first anniversary. Usually, a plain gold wedding ring is given during the wedding ceremony, and an eternity ring is given on a later anniversary. Another popular time to give an eternity ring is as a push present when your first child is born.
- What eternity ring should I buy?
- The best eternity ring to buy is a 2 carat white gold eternity ring. The 2 carat size is just right with most solitaire engagement rings. The most popular style is the 4 prong ring in white gold. An eternity ring can also come in yellow gold, rose gold and diamond sizes from 1 carat to 8 carats total weight, and different diamond shapes such as oval and cushion.
- How to choose an eternity ring?
- Choosing an eternity ring is one of the more simple decisions in jewelry. As an eternity ring is mainly just and endless row of diamonds around the ring, set in white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum, the biggest decision is the diamond total weight, and that I based on the amount you would like to spend. The most important thing is that you know her ring size so that the ring fits.
- Is an eternity ring worn before marriage?
- An eternity ring is not really worn before marriage. The eternity ring is a wedding band, and should be worn with your engagement ring.
- Can an eternity ring be resized?
- While many bands and rings can be resized, an eternity ring cannot be resized. An eternity ring is an endless row of diamonds that goes all the way around the finger and it’s not really possible to resize. Should you need your eternity ring be made smaller or larger, it would be necessary to get a new ring mounting.
- Can an eternity ring be enlarged?
- An eternity ring cannot be resized. The eternity ring is an endless stream of diamonds around the finger, and the only way to increase the ring size is to add one diamond or more, and to buy a new ring mounting.