A very high quality and attractive bracelet, I would buy another if I had a need for it.
Average Rating of 4.3 Stars with 17 Reviews.
- Product Reviews
- Write A Review
- awesome, 6/10/2012
- By sam
- This bracelet is great. It might be too big for some but I like it. Its wide and it shines a lot I would definitely recommend it
- Stainless Steel Bracelet, 3/2/2012
- By Trish
- A very high quality and attractive bracelet, I would buy another if I had a need for it.
- Product, 6/14/2012
- By Bill
- I thought it would had been heavier I know the cost was very cheap however so was the product other then this everything is ok
- not worth the price, 3/3/2012
- By Ron
- This bracelet was list priced at $79 on sale for $39 and lucky with a code word got it for $10. It would have been a tragedy if one had of paid the $79 or the $39. Pricing it for about $10 may have been correct, but to make one think a person is getting a value of $79 or even $39 is false advertising. The bracelet is not made very sturdy nor well and if one had to of paid S&H, along with the $10, it would not have been a value of any type or sort. I'd of much rather paid $39 or even $79 and gotten a nice valuable piece of jewelry, i.e. bracelet. I just feel like this type of advertising hurts your company in the long run, for I'd never even consider purchasing anything that had a high price tag, thinking it was going to be this same type of jewelry. Now I haven't went into a jewelry store and compared this bracelet to others that should cost $79 or even $39, however I've got to think that a bracelet with a purchase price of $79 or $39 at a regular jewelry store, would have been a lot better and well made and reeked of value instead of actually looking like it cost $5.00? This is just my view and honest opinion.
- Got what I paid for, 3/2/2012
- By jgfan
- This bracelet looks just like a watch band minus the watch. When I removed it from its bag and wrapper, I had to carefully work out a kink in the chain. I don't know if it will be comfortable to wear or prone to additional kinking as it was to be a gift.
- Stainless Steel Men's Bracelet, 3/2/2012
- By technologist
- Looked much better in the picture. The workmanship is on the poor side. The links are not free moving, sometimes they bind. But I guess for the price ($10) you can't complain too much.
Review by Judy of SuperJeweler
This mens stainless steel bracelet is very masculine looking. It is made from solid stainless steel so it is very durable and has a nice shine to it!
8 Inch Watch Band Style Men's Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Item Number: JWL 8071
- Retail Price:
- Our Price:
- Sale Price:
The Estimated Ship Date Is
Friday, December 20, 2013
The classic watchband look and the solid strength of stainless steel come together in this 8-inch watch style men's stainless steel bracelet. With 25 shining links, this bracelet feature a triple row design that is, in a word, awesome. Order yours from SuperJeweler today and enjoy free shipping.
MM Brac W x H : 16 x 2.6